Company Profile:Anthony’s Travel is proud to be a member of BUSK Benchmark and is committed to providing high quality coach travel at competitive prices whilst not compromising on safety. Management contact Richard Bamber Established since 1985 Fleet Fleet of 12, 16, 19, 22, 30 and 49 seating capacity coaches and mini coaches. Drivers Anthony’s Travel employ 14 full and 10 part time drivers part time and all are CRB checked. Drivers professionally advised by outside consultant in compliance of record keeping. Training Drivers trained in on-going CPC modules including Customer Care, The School Run, Drivers’ Hours Regulations. Maintenance In-house maintenance carried out in purpose built workshop facilities with inspections carried out by outside consultant. Vehicles safety inspected every 6 weeks. Members of BUSK Benchmark, Confederation of Passenger Transport, Coachmarque. Federation of Small Business. Profits are re-invested into business to maintain safety standards. Anthony's Travel is a well-established (since 1985) passenger carrying family owned business and operated by Anne, Tony and Richard Bamber. Experienced in all aspects of coach travel, the Company prides itself on a commitment to provide a quality service to all of our customers. We believe that iour success is due to the personal family touch… that is the philosophy of Anthony's Travel. This enables us to offer our clients a greater choice without losing that all important personal touch. Anthony's Travel are committed to providing a high quality service at all times, we are one of only 40 coach companies in the UK accredited with Coachmarque, an independent industry benchmark of superior service and quality. We always endeavour to provide the very best in coach travel but don't just take our word for it! Anthony's Travel has won numerous awards including:
- UK Coach Awards 2009 Highly commended in category of best medium fleet.
- UK Coach Awards 2010 Medium Coach Operator of the year.
- Route One Excellence Awards 2010 Small Coach Operator of the year
- UK Coach Awards 2011 Medium Coach Operator of the year.
- UK Coach Awards 2011 Coach Operator of the year. (all categories).
- Cheshire High Sheriffs Award for Corporate Social Responsibility 2012.
- UK Coach Awards Driver Of The Year 2013.
- UK Coach Awards 2014 Rosco award for safety.
- Cheshire Business Awards 2014 Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Route One Awards 2014 Small Operator Of The Year.
- Cheshire High Sheriffs Award 2015 Corporate Social Responsibility.
- UK Coach Awards 2015 Small Operator Of The Year.
- UK Coach Awards 2015 Unsung Heroes Award (mangement team Faye and Jodie Waring).
- UK Coach Awards 2015 Coach Operator Of The Year (all categories).
Expiry Date: 30 June 2018